Morality Wars Morality Wars

Looking good.

It has potential, graphics are nice and story is fine.
But the voices that play when you roll over a button is unnecessary. Also, it'd be nice if you could make blood splatter bigger so its easier to tell when you hit something.

Lost Disk 1 Lost Disk 1

Good story

Okay. I beat the whole game, and yes the falling through floors part is annoying. I disliked the white floors level. I could tell the story was good and has potential, but you're going to have to change the visuals if you want it to do good.
Add some interesting graphics and colors, fix the floors, and it'll be great.

LethalRpgWar LethalRpgWar

Quite an Improvement.

I have played the first one when it was released. And I must say, as a fellow RPG maker, this one has gotten better. Also, I see that you've fixed that problem from the first one where the enemies became ridiculously difficult and you missed a lot after being stronger. And the areas were scalled. Great job. The story and quests were nice.

A few complaints though, I could barely read any of the text. Which says that the layout and/or color pallette was bad. And Magic being ridiculously hard to get without buying. Some of the music didn't match. Not sure what you should do with that.

Now suggestions, Use less gradients. Though they are ok to use at certain things, most gradients look bad. Make the classes each have a special attribute, like this class has greater defense, or another have more magic, etc. Make smaller numbers, big number are much too confusing when they jump up so quickly.

This is quickly going to be better and better. But only if you change things instead of reusing. Great job nonetheless! Keep it up!

Ci: A Legend Begins DEMO Ci: A Legend Begins DEMO

Pretty Good

Even though the graphics were lacking, they fit in perfectly. So there's nothing wrong with the slight lack of detail.
Game was pretty fun, everything was smooth, etc.

Only complain that I have is that after a while there becomes way to much enemies at once (that itself is not the problem) but they shoot too fast.

Otherwise, you got something nice going here.

BoxMonster responds:

Thanks for the review! (I'm getting really tired of typing that.)

About the enemies ... I think I'll add a difficulty setting or something in the final version. Hey, that's a good idea!

Stick around for the final version!

See, if this had been a stick person game, that would be a pun.

Zaney Zoo Zaney Zoo

Its alright.

Very interesting concept, high in originality. But aparently not much AS was given thought. Though, i agree, this is a teen site, if its directed towards 4-7 year olds. Then it REALLY ought to be elsewhere. Other than that, i suppose it was alright.

golfer hit golfer hit

Nice Game

But pointless. You indeed make nice games, but you should make them a bit longer or so they actually have a point.

coolboycool21 responds:

ok ill keep that in mind

ElementSaga chapter 1 ElementSaga chapter 1

Very, very good.

The only problem is, is it even possible to beat the monster using the cannon? I seem to die even before the health reaches half...

Dizimz responds:

Yeah but even i found it difficult
just keep double jumping and attack when possible your highest priority is to stay alive though

Maganic Wars Final Maganic Wars Final

This is pretty good.

Though... you may need to make it a bit bigger next time.

Panokinetism Panokinetism

Whoa.

This is good, just need to add something to make it have it point. Good job though.

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

I LOVE IT! And..

btw, my last name's Xiao! So,... that mean's i'm famous! w00t!